Sheet Music Marketplace takes copyright protection very seriously.
Every title listed on Sheet Music Marketplace has been submitted by a person who has warranted they have the ownership right and title to sell the Product being offered.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Sheet Music Marketplace in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us, and provide the following information in an official statutory declaration format attesting true and correct information of the below:
(1) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(2) a link to the title that you claim is being infringed;
(3) evidence of your ownership of the work;
(4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(5) a written statement outlining the how you believe your copyright has been infringed with details/nature of the infringement (for example the full piece of work or part of the work has been reproduced);
(6) a statement of what you require (for example, ceasing the infringing action, destruction of infringing copies and/or payment of stated validated sum of money);
(7) your electronic or physical signature.
Copies of relevant documentation of proof supporting your claim should be attached to the statutory declaration.
We will then contact you if further information is required within 48 hrs of receipt of your claim. We will further contact the person who has submitted the Product for purchase on the website for further information and put the Product on hold for further sale until this matter is resolved. If we cannot resolve this matter to either party’s satisfaction, we will remove the Product claimed to have breached your copyright permanently and both parties may address the dispute directly.