The Mixed Abilities School Ensemble Series has the flexibility to allow pupils of different standards to play together in one ensemble.
This pack contains all 5 Christmas pieces in this series:
* Jingle Bells
* Deck The Halls
* Ding Dong Merrily On High
* Joy To The World
* Silent Night
Each one is arranged into 13 different parts which cater for the large majority of musicians within school. These include:
* a variety of difficulties in C, B flat, E flat, higher octave for flutes and alto clef for violas
* easy and standard bass parts in treble and bass clefs, and also in B flat and E flat for saxophones or brass band players
* very easy violin and viola parts on open strings only
* easy and standard piano parts
* ukulele part in tab, chord patterns and chord letters
* guitar part in tab, chord patterns and chord letters
* general chord plan in chord letters
Teachers / band leaders can select the parts which are most appropriate for their students. The music is intended to be repeated a number of times, with different parts coming in and out for each repeat to create variety.
Printing and Copying
The purchaser may print or copy all pages of this resource as required in order to facilitate a performance, but must not distribute to others.
This pack represents a huge saving on the total price of the pieces when sold separately.
There are no enquiries yet.