10 Gospel Duets for Tenor Saxophone
10 Gospel Duets is an exciting collection of traditional Spirituals and Gospel favorites arranged by David McKeown as duets for two Tenor Saxophones.
These Duets explore different styles and flavours of Gospel music, with imaginative arrangements in various contemporary styles. Click the link above to watch and listen to samples of all 10 duets (clarinet version) on YouTube.
Most of these duets are ideal for players of an Intermediate standard, with two or three more suitable for Advanced Intermediate.
10 Gospel Duets are
- perfect for concert performances large and small; each piece lasts between three and four minutes.
- fully articulated to help develop that Gospel style.
- great for helping with complex rhythms.
- road tested with scores of students and performed all over the world.
- fun to play.
- an exciting introduction to the world of Gospel music.
- 32 pages adding up to more than half an hour of quality music.
The ten titles are, Amazing Grace, Down By the Riverside, Go Down Moses, Go Tell It on the Mountain, He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands, Just a Closer Walk with Thee, Shall We Gather at the River, Steal Away to Jesus, Swing Low, Sweet Chariot and When the Saints Go Marching In.
Hymns, Inspirational, Instructional, Jazz and Blues, Spirituals
|Level of Difficulty|
There are no enquiries yet.