11 Easy Jazz Duets for Clarinet
11 Easy Jazz Duets for Clarinet are original compositions by Dave McKeown, arranged in easy keys and within a suitable range. If you play to an early intermediate standard and upwards you and your audience will really enjoy 11 Easy Jazz Duets for Clarinet. They are in a variety of styles from rock to gospel to swing, and each duet sets a new rhythmic challenge. Listen to the short sample audio of three duets from the collection played on Clarinet, Flute and Saxophone, or follow the youtube link to hear a full length performance of one of the duets on Clarinet.
11 Easy Jazz Duets for Clarinet are
- perfect for concert performances large and small
- fully articulated to help develop that sense of jazz style.
- great for helping with jazz rhythms.
- road tested with scores of students.
- fun to play.
- great as stand alone pieces without the second part.
Instructional, Jazz and Blues
|Level of Difficulty|
There are no enquiries yet.