The Mixed Abilities School Ensemble Series has the flexibility to allow pupils of different standards to play together in one ensemble.
The pieces in this series have been arranged into 10 different parts which cater for the large majority of musicians within school. These include:
* a variety of difficulties in C, B flat, E flat, higher octave for flutes and alto clef for violas
* easy and standard bass parts in treble and bass clefs, and also in B flat and E flat for saxophones or brass band players
* very easy violin and viola parts on open strings only
* piano parts
* ukulele part in tab, chord patterns and chord letters
* guitar part in tab, chord patterns and chord letters
* general chord plan in chord letters
Teachers / band leaders can select the parts which are most appropriate for their students.
Printing and Copying
The purchaser may print or copy all pages of this resource as required in order to facilitate a performance, but must not distribute to others.
There are no enquiries yet.