11 Easy Jazz Duets for Violin and Cello
11 Easy Jazz Duets for Violin and Cello are original compositions by Dave McKeown, arranged in easy keys and within a suitable range. The Violin plays the top part and the Cello the bottom. If you play to an early intermediate standard and upwards, then you and your audience will really enjoy 11 Easy Jazz Duets for Violin and Cello. They are in a variety of styles from rock to gospel to swing, and each duet sets a new rhythmic challenge. Listen to the short sample audio of three duets from the collection played on Clarinet, Flute and Saxophone, or follow the youtube link to hear a full length performance of one of the duets on Clarinet.
11 Easy Jazz Duets for Violin and Cello are
- perfect for concert performances large and small
- fully articulated to help develop that sense of jazz style.
- great for helping with jazz rhythms.
- road tested with scores of students.
- fun to play.
- great as stand alone pieces without the second part.
Instructional, Jazz and Blues
|Level of Difficulty|
There are no enquiries yet.