15 Really Easy Jazz Duets for Alto and Tenor Saxophone Duet
15 Really Easy Jazz Duets for Alto and Tenor Saxophone, are exciting original compositions by David McKeown, arranged in easy keys and within a suitable range for one Alto and one Tenor Saxophone. These duets are written with players of a few months’ experience in mind. Click the YouTube link above to listen to samples of several of the duets played on Clarinet.
15 Really Easy Jazz Duets for Alto and Tenor Saxophone are all in a jazz swing style and each duet presents and reinforces a new rhythmic challenge.
15 Really Easy Jazz Duets for Alto and Tenor Saxophone are;
- Perfect for concert performances large and small.
- Fun for younger players with the cat titles theme.
- Fully articulated to help develop that sense of jazz style.
- Great for helping with jazz rhythms.
- Road tested with scores of students.
- Fun to play.
- Playable with piano, guitar or even full rhythm section.
- Chords in concert pitch are included throughout.
The fifteen titles are, The Bossy Bobcat, The Careful Caracal, The Chatty Cheetah, The Cosy Cougar, The Lazy Leopard, The Leaky Lion, The Lucky Lynx, The Magnificent Margay, The Operatic Oncilla, The Outrageous Ocelot, The Polite Puma, The Porky Panther, The Selfish Serval, and The Timid Tiger.
Instructional, Jazz and Blues
|Level of Difficulty|
There are no enquiries yet.